From:
Erica Bowles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Nov 2001 01:24:43 EST
It is with a heavy heart and guilty conscience that I write and ask you to
greet my baby, Honey.  Honey passed away tonight after becoming trapped
under the sofa.  We were trying to take the feet off to make the room
safer and when we flipped the sofa onto its back we were careful to be
sure that there were no ferrets underneath.  Once the sofa was in
position, I checked again by a quick head count, everyone was there.  We
proceeded to work on the sofa and I suddenly realized that I had not seen
Honey in a while.  I got the squeaky toy and began to call her.  Fitz and
Buster came running but no Honey.  We looked all over, squeaking and
squeaking.  No Honey.  Then my husband gently lifted the sofa and there
she was.  So still.  She was still warm, I tried CPR to no avail.  I do
not know how or why she squirmed under there nor why she couldn't squirm
out.  All I know is that my baby is gone and I will miss her so.  Tell her
I love her and that I am so sorry I couldn't keep her safe.  I only wanted
to keep them from getting hurt, I didn't want this.  I feel so empty.
Please help Honey to find Farli.  They never knew each other but they were
both very sweet.  I am sure they would get along.  Help Honey to find the
bandits and ferretone too.  she loves those.  Tell Honey that Buster and
Fitz send their love and that we will all miss her and think of her often.
Tell her I am sorry and that I love her, tell her goodbye for now, tell
her I will see her again someday.

Thank you,

Erica
Snoball, the dog