From:
linda soule <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2013 22:42:28 -0700
Just a reminder that we have a quilt up for raffle made by the
wonderful Ardith Raine. The tickets are $2 ea, 3 for $5, 6 for $10
and 12 for $15.

Please send payment through paypal but please don't mention the raffle.
paypal watches for raffles and they shut down the account. The paypal
address is my email. Then please follow up with an email to me just to
make sure that I have rec'd your payment. I will then email you back
your numbers.

The lucky winner of this beautiful quilt will be drawn on the 15th of
Oct by none other than our "BIG".

link to quilt picture: