From:
willy-joos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 2010 12:52:13 +0100
It has been more than 3 months now since my ferret Jopie died. He was
my beloved pet ferret, but to me he was so much more than that. He was
my reason to start every rotten day again with a dook and a smile.

Depressed and with hurtfull joints, astma and 5 pct eyesight Jopie was
my reason for living. He brought me joy and fun and happiness. I ve
never known how much i could miss someone, so much loved, so specially
cared for. He was my sunshine and my goal in life.

I had a terrible allergy when i was with him, and my docter told me to
get rid of all animals in my house ( one poor ol ferret) I am sooo glad
i kept him untill God took him from me. Every day i sink deeper into a
terrible depression. So much things to do of none importance. So many
people to visit who do not really care at all. Ferrets are much better
than ppl. They do care and don t fake any feelings at all.

I promised my docter and my husband not to take in any new pets,
because we have some work coming up: renovating the house, a holiday
with my parents as a party for their wedding anniversary and so many
things to clean up in the house and around it. My docter can be happy:
ferret gone, allergy still there. No difference at all. So please doc:
never ever nag about my next ferrets: with or without: my allergies are
there to stay. I will stay on this list as a member in ferret socyity
untill i get my new sunshine-in life: my new ferret. Untill then i
suffer from lach of dooks and ferret kisses and love to read your
stories.

Love and greetings and all the best for all ferrets

Grr, Joos from the Netherlands ( who even misses her popular ferret
vet, we had a good relationship over my ferret)

Jopie,

http://unitedmamasforferrets.ondersteunt.nl/
http://unitedmamasforferrets.adviseert.nl/