From:
Steve and Becky McMall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Dec 1999 05:49:38 -0600
Gail and Trish, hang in there!  ECE can last a long time, then when you
think it is over.... boom, here it comes again.  We went through it in
April-June, and still see seedy poops now and then.  But Bear, our big guy
who died on the 9th of Dec, lost half his body weight.  We had to force
feed him the whole 3 months.

Well, since I seldom post, I never bothered to introduce our clan.  We
are Steve and Becky McMall and we live in the far southwestern corner of
Oklahoma.  There are no good ferret vets in this area, and not a lot of
ferret lovers (from what we can tell).  We travel all the way down to
Arlington, TX to a great vet down there that has seen us through some
pretty rough stuff.  We are owned by four girls: Snowball, a 4 yr old
albino, Socks, a 2 yr old silver mitt, and Shadow, a chunky little 10 month
old.  Last is Rascal, a 10month old chocolate or dark sable who is a
handful and a half.  We lost our beloved Scamper and Bear, 5 year old sable
girl and guy just last month and this month.  We have only been on the list
for a year, and have learned more about ferrets in that year than we could
ever have imagined knowing when we first brought home Scamper and Bear five
years ago.  Wish your fuzzies a merry Christmas from our gang, Becky