From:
"Irene E. Wilson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 1995 20:16:48 -0500
>Anyone else have ferrets that like to jump at things?
Dana,

    Moxie is a jumping (read "flying") ferret!  Her first solo flight
totally surprised me as none of her "sisters" or "brothers" ever attempted
to become airborne.  This feat was accomplished by her climbing up my
clothing to my shoulder then soaring nearly three feet in the air to the
countertop.  Moxie really caught me off guard -- as soon as I realized she
was preparing herself for the jump she was no longer on my shoulder.
Happily, she made a perfect three-point landing.

    Much to the dismay of the cats, Moxie has since developed her flying
skills.  Guess Moxie wants to live up to her name  ;-)

    Irene & Kids
Moxie: "Mom, do ferrets qualify for frequent flyer miles?"