From:
Pam Grant and STAR* Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Mar 1996 13:54:13 -0500
I was told by a friend recently that Innova cat food is now available at
Booth Feeds in the Washington, DC area.  It is a VERY high quality dry cat
food which when I got sample packets a while back, my ferrets loved.  But it
comes from California and I didn't want to have it shipped.

Now it is here, so if you are looking for another good food to mix in for
your ferrets, give it a try.  It exceeds the minimum 32% protein, 18% fat
and meat ingredient listing - and it is naturally preserved for those who
are looking for such foods.

Pam