From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 05:17:42 EST
>I am your boy Bonnie Da Bat Biter!  Doodlebug's Mom offered Da Wolfy a
>dowery that Da Mom cannot match so's I be movin on from dat menagerie,

Dat Toby makes it so easy, hims give up.  I don't know why, hims so
handsome.  I know Dippy thought he was cuter than me.  :::Sigh::: I don't
think it will matter now :::chin on floor::::: Dippys daddy told me no,
go away, I can't have his sweet girl!  But I, Doodlebug Extrodinaire star
of telebision commercials will not give up.  I'm comming darlin Dippy!!!

Hugs,
Doodlebug
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/doodlebug.html
Kouri Fan Club...Doodlebug