From:
Jennifer Green <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 07:36:59 EDT
On July 17 at 6:30 p.m. The South Florida Ferret Club will be having a
lasagna dinner (yum) and membership drive.  This event will be taking
place in Ft. Lauderdale in a nice beach house :-).  There will be some
great raffle prizes (ferret rug, gift baskets, ferret sailboat, etc.) so
if you are anywhere near to this location email me for a copy of the map.
I hope to meet some new ferret lovers at the meeting.  Oh cost is $5 for
members and $8 for non members (you could always join the club for a yearly
membership of $25).  This is a bargain because you will have great food and
a great time!!!

Jennifer