From:
Cindy Claus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 1996 10:03:59 -0500
I have seen smokey act as if she is an Ariel artis and walk a 1/2 inch
square steel rod to get to where she did not belong ( 4 feet long She made
it too ) .  Her next famous stunt is to fly like a squirrel legs spread out
trying to jump over the barrier that keeps them contained in the kitchen
dine ing area of our house ,Best made is 2ft9in .longest try is3ft3in.
30inch high barrier .she likes bar stools , higher the better.

She has earned the nick name of ferret from hell because she always trys to
get in to trouble by climbing and jumping to something else or dragging an
item over to something then use it to climb onto to get on the other item .
She has even tipped over a chair to get on to the kitchen counter ,She is
very smart when it comes to climbing up to where she do not belong