From:
Elizabeth Popow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Feb 2001 11:57:05 EST
Hello to everyone,
This is my first time posting on here.  I have been reading what everyone
else says.  I do wish that I had signed up sooner as I look at my little
guy.  He is 3 1/2 years old.  I'm doing the best I can for him; however,
the doctor doesn't know what the route of his problems are nor what should
be done for him.  At this time, we are trying different treatments to come
to a recovery.  The doctor ;however, feels that it is insulin insoloman
(spelled wrong, sorry).  I am not sure what I can do for him because some
mornings he wakes up screaming.  The doctor is not leading toward surgery
and since I haven't had him long I don't know how long he has been
infected.  I suppose at this point I am asking for your prayers, thoughts
and any advice you can give would be greatly appreciated.

My thoughts and prayers are with the other sick little ferrets,
Betsy