From:
"Suzanna C. Donahue" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 10:58:29 EDT
I just want to thank everybody for responding to my question regarding the
cost of health care.  It's good to be prepared for such things.  It doesn't
sound like I'll be spending $3000 in one fell swoop -- it should come in
a couple hundred (or so) increments.  I'm not one to put off vet visits,
or to let money get in the way of my or my loved one's health (thank you
visa!).  It's just better to know what I may be faced with in the future.
Thank you again for relaying your experiences with your ferrets' health
care costs.  It's much appreciated.

Suzanna Donahue