From:
Valerie Nielson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 1995 23:40:29 -0400
RE: ferret show
congradulations on doing so well in your (actually your ferrets') first
show.  I do not know any thing about showing ferrets, but I am glad you did
so well.  By the way, do your ferrets get along with your rats?  Or are the
rats always in a cage?

rabies vacc.
My ferrets always have their shots given to them on their rear near the
tail.  Is this wrong?  My vet is new to the ferret world, so she could have
just not learned where to give shots on ferrets.  I'm going to the vet
tomorrow for distemper shots (the ferrets are getting the shots!), so please
if anyone could help please e-mail me.  Thank you.

litter box-
I have place a heavy, smooth rock in my ferrets' litter box.  In seems to
help keep the box in place most of the time.  The things we do for these
guys!!!