From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Sep 2006 11:24:18 EDT
Hello.  My name is Wolfy.  And I"m a Devaholic.

It all started with a cute picture of three ferrets seeing, speaking, and
hearing no evil.  It then extended to Christmas cards.  Halloween cards.
Cartoons.  Gifs at the Trouble Makers site posted on the FML.  It never
stops.  I have no control.  I go to sleep at night with ideas swirling in
my head of how something could be expressed as a Deva creation or a wish
for an item to become available with her work on it.  I'm out of control.
I need help.

I finally hit rock bottom today as I went to her Cafe Press site
<http://www.cafepress.com/ferretdeva/0>
to look at some of her work that is on some nifty items.  I've tormented
myself in this very twisted way for a very long time as I never have any
extra money to treat myself.  I got a few extra dollars today and before
my husband could squander them on something as frivolous as the electric
bill, I clicked on two items and ordered them.  I chose a shirt of the
legendary SuperTonks that I adore.  That shirt can be for all four of us
in my family actually.  So, that wasn't for me technically.  Right?  Then
there is the tea party mug.  Even though that has a portrait of me and my
friends on it, technically it's not for me either, it's an item for the
house.  Right?

I can't stop the rationalization of my addiction.  Please pray for me,

Sincerely,
Wolfy