Date:
Fri, 15 Aug 2008 11:55:57 -0400
Hi all,
If you all aren't familiar with the comic, Aikidoferret, go check it
out and see why Sean is one of Bob's biggest fans:
www.aikidoferret.com

I can vouch for the products. Sean and I have worn the same
Aikidoferret shirts for years and they still look brand spanking new.
I like the black one because it's striking. The stickers hold up very
well in weather.

If I really do get to Pittsburg with my CarpetShark Scott, I'll be all
Aikido'ed up. Lol. Seriously, I'll have some examples of Bobs work and
probably some product for you to check out. So be on the look out for
it, because even if I don't go, Aikidoferret has a way of showing up
everywhere ...