Date:
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 22:07:33 -0500
A couple of days ago Randy was listing the many faiths of people who work
at his shelter, as a way of saying how much he appreciates their help,
however they do (or don't) worship.  He included a gay volunteer on the
list, & that tickled my funnybone.  So i posted back to the FML gently, i
hope, teasing that gay wasn't actually a religion.  Randy, & other readers,
sorry.  I probably should have just left it...

To the anonymous poster who equated gays with dog poo: this is an
inflammatory hate statement, and "faggot" is a hateful and insulting word.
This rhetoric and language are totally inappropriate on this list (and,
for that matter, anywhere).  Also, by the way, according to my dictionary
one definition of "phobia" is "any irrational fear, aversion, or hatred."

Folks, sorry i opened us up to having to read this stuff.