From:
Rebecca Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jun 1998 19:33:35 EDT
Hi Everyone,
I first want to send my dearest sympathy to Don and his family.  I am so
sorry to hear about Rebecca and your 16 ferrets.  I loved reading her posts
to the fml and wanted to say that my thoughts and prayers are with you and
your family and that Rebecca and your 16 fuzzies will be greatly missed.

On a happier note I wanted to write and tell everyone that Zoe & Tori now
have a 4 month old baby brother.  I saw him at the pet store (the same one
where I got my two girls) about 2 months ago but didn't get him since I
wanted to wait alittle bit before I decided to add on to the family.  He was
so cute.  A chocolate male with a white bib and a white streak on his face.
I really wanted him and so did my husband but I decided to walk away.  Well
about 2 weeks ago I went into the store and walked over to see two kits
playing.  I felt so bad for them..they were so small.  I watched them
alittle and then went over to where they keep any of the bigger ferrets that
they have left over and wouldn't you know it there where two ferrets there
and one was him!  The same little guy I saw a couple months back but he was
a lot bigger now!  I new he was the same one by the white streak on his face
which I happen to love.  With a lot of persuasion from my husband (I'd have
a hundred if it were up to him!) I brought him home with me and named him
Merlin.  He loves to jump right off the bed and have you catch him.  He must
think that he has wings!  I felt so bad for his buddy that was all alone
now, but I went back this past Monday to see if he sold and he did!  He sold
the day I went in so I'm really happy about that.  They all get along pretty
good and take turns playing with him.

Rebecca...Proud Mommy of three little fuzzies!
Zoe..."Another one tell that I'm the boss around here..this is hard work!"
Tori..."How come Merlin can fly and I can't?"
Merlin..."I can fly..I can fly!"