From:
CORRINE A ROONEY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 1997 19:33:33 -0500
Hello,
First Id like to say that even though I am out of work my check is on the
way to Jean.

Now maybe some of you know I run a Virtual Online Ferret memorial Park.  I
have had some browser problems but am on the verge of fixing that.  I would
like to offer to make a park just for Jean's Ferrets.  I have no way to
contact her, but if she has Internet access at least she could visit their
memorial for emotional reasons.

Please e-mail me [log in to unmask] if this is a good idea.  I can only offer
so much money wise, But I can try to offer my skills to help.

I am very sad over this killing matter.

Thank You for reading this.

Corrie~~Peanut,Lucy,Satchmo,Band-Aid,Flea,Garbonzetta and Zoey~
visit us at http://pages.prodigy.com/corrie
Ferret memorial Park
http://www.geocities.com/~loveferrets/ferretmp.wrl