Date:
Tue, 22 Oct 1996 13:10:02 -0500
To all,

I really jumped the gun on the brown mole like bump on Spartan's back.  And
boy am I embarrassed!  In my defense I will say I didn't look at it with my
glasses on and due to some medication I take my sight for near is, well lets
just say I can't see very well.  Anyway, as my vet took a good look at it,
it came off, it was an old scab!  Stop laughing, I'm embarrassed enough
already!

Would still like to know if the reaction Job gives Spartan is a probable
incomplete neuter on Job or not tho'.  He didn't get close enough to decide
it's a personality conflict and he had no trouble accepting Badger when we
brought him into our house about 3 months ago (and Badger was 7 months old
and large).  We are keeping the cages for the new ones in the living room so
that Job can get use to their smell and hopefully even forget his bad
manners.  My vet said to bring him in the next time I come in and she'll
take a look at him for me (probably won't be very long before I need to go
back anyway!  ;) ).

Both Spartan and Athena are doing well.  Spartan loves playing with Rick,
me, the other ferrets, and anyone or thing that will play with him (his
favorite toy is the doll like toy that has the long neck you hold in your
hand (it also has flowing red hair) and shake (pretending the doll is
whoever you want to shake the dickens out of I guess) and it makes a funny
noise as you shake it.  He has decided that, that is his.  He has his first
thing to stash!

Vicky

 "Families are Forever"