From:
Sara Welden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 13:10:47 EDT
If you got the vet from The FA list that's great.  The big problem of
taking at ferret to the vet in Calif. is getting a ticket on the way.  I
just moved from Sacramento and I also know a lot of people in the bay area.
The vets will not call fish and game.  So have no fear please take your
baby to the vet.  just get a good carrier and put a cover over it just in
case.  I would also get in contact with your local ferret club because
they can be handy if some reason you do get turned in.  I have been
involved in hiding the ferrets from someone that was turned in.