From:
Debbie Fitzgerald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jun 2003 08:34:36 EDT
Hi Everyone,

Here I am with another reminder about my raffle.  I have some really
great prizes this time and only can tell you about them because I still
haven't gotten the money saved up for that digital camera.  Vet bills
first.  Things are really picking up here.  What is it about nice
weather?  Ticket sales are not doing very well...so any help would be
greatly appreciated.  Here is the info:

"Deb's June Ferret Goodies Raffle"

Deb's Ferret Rescue--Fundraiser
Tickets $1 each -- 6 for $5
Date of drawing is: June 22, 2003

1st Prize:

3 Piece Matching Bedding Set as follows: (Indian Print)
  1 Homemade Hammock (fleece on one side)
  1 Homemade Pocket Hammock (fleece lined)
  1 Homemade Round Ferret Bed-
    (15" diameter, 4" deep, fleece lined, Polyester Fiberfil)
1 litter pan (10" x 13" x 3 1/2")
1 Litter Pan Scoop
1 Ferrets For Dummies Book by Kim Schilling--(Donated by Melanie Taskey)
1 "My Ferrets Drive Me CRAZY!" License Plate
1 Petco Ping Pong Ball that rattles
1 Package of 3 Ferret Shake, Rattle & Roll Balls by Super Pet
1 Ferret Roley-Poley Ball by Super Pet
1 Ferret Tug-N-Tumble Ferret Toy by Super Pet
1 Ferret Boredom Buster-The Treattime-Playtime-Anytime Toy
1 All Living Things Ferrets Sisal Ball
1 4 pack of Ferret Buzz Balls by Small Animal Kingdom
1 ("Now Famous") Deb's Homemade Sock Toy with bell inside
1 Pet ID Tag by Sheppard & Greene (microfilm type--no cost to
  send in to have info put on it for you)
1 16 oz bag of Totally Ferret Premium Food For Older Ferrets
1 1.5 oz bag of Totally Ferret Treats
1 3 oz bag of 8in1 FerretTone Skin & Coat Daily Moist Treats
  (Made with Real Chicken)
1 4 oz pkg of 8in1 Ferretbites Gourmet Treats (Chicken Flavor)
1 4 oz Carton of Bandit Ferret Treats (Liver Flavor)
1- 1 FL OZ Tomlyn Ferret Drops (Vitamin Supplement)

2nd Prize:
1 Homemade Pocket Hammock (Fleece Lined) & Deb's Sock Toy

3rd Prize:
1 Homemade Hammock (Fleece on one side) & Deb's Sock Toy

PayPal Account:     [log in to unmask]

Send cash, checks or money orders payable to: Deb's Ferret Rescue

Address:

Mark & Debbie Fitzgerald
Deb's Ferret Rescue
10860 Parkwood Drive