From:
"Goth .Queen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 2004 23:22:48 -0000
It was spot-on version with one vile being used between three ferrets, as
to weather it was for adult cat or kitten I did not ask, as I respect my
vets judgement and she put a minute spot between the shoulder blades of
each kit.

At home I use Johnson's flea and tick drops for cats and kittens over
12 weeks old.  by putting the product into a syringe like my vet did,
I can divide it in to equil parts so that each ferret gets about a of
a ml each.

http://www.geocities.com/houseferrets13uk/tony-pet.html
Most of my ferrets have been seen on UK National Television
http://www.bbc.co.uk/nature/environment/programmes/countryfile/

These sites are people who own or want to talk about. whole ferrets
http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/house-ferrets
http://groups.msn.com/UKHouseFerretsSmallPetsAssociation
http://www.geocities.com/houseferrets13uk/index.html
http://www.hva-er-galt.com/ssof/

http://www.webspawner.com/users/ferretwelfare/index.html;
The UK Charity Commissioners are appointed under the Charities Act 1993
principally to further the work of charities by giving advice and
information also checking for abuses.
Aims:- To give the public confidence in the integrity of charities.
http://www.charity-commision.gov.uk