From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Oct 1998 20:14:28 EDT
Yay,some good news.Jasmine's test results are in ,and it's benign,so her
prospects of a full recovery are looking pretty good.It was only the left
adrenal,with no other problems visible.She's been doing some house cleaning
and moving her babies from place to place,with a little help from Taz,who
moves them again.He sure makes her mad,messing with her babies.He's also
been trying to get her to play.He runs alongside her,bouncing and hopping
and dooking,but won't jump on her yet.She,however,has no such compunctions
and will jump on him to wash ears or shoulders.She actually went tubing
yesterday.Drove Taz crazy,and he had to run through a few times.Valentine
just watches them,with a tolerant look on his face,like 'kids',but he sure
did dance with joy when Jasmine came home from the vets.He sort of gave it
away then.Kiss all your fuzzies for me and tell them they're wonderful.You
won't be lying.

Sandy(Yay,dance,dance)
Valentine(Dook,dance,dance)
Jasmine(What's all the dancing about?Oh never mind,dance,dance)
Taz(Yea,let's dance again like we did last summer)