From:
Chere McCoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 May 2004 09:45:41 EDT
Hello, it's Chere McCoy again from the Ferret Friends of Indian
River County Ferret Shelter.  We are very thankful for the monetary
contributions from all of you on the list and other wonderful groups.
The contributions went straight to the Pet Medical Center where all
the shelter kids are treated.  For the first time in 12 years our
current account with the vet is actually under $500.00!  Whoopee,
Yehaw, Chuck-Chuck.

We do have one other problem, we need ferret tents or ferret cuddle cups.
The Ferret tents and cuddle cups have been repaired so many times that
the repairs are being repaired.  If you have an old tent or old cuddle
cup that you don't want or need anymore please think about sending it to
our shelter.

Thank you very much

Chere McCoy
Ferret Friends of Indian River County
8775 20th Street, Lot 614
Vero Beach, Fl   32966-3065
772-567-0994

FFIRC is a "No Kill" shelter since Jan, 1991