From:
Jeannie Stevens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Sep 1997 19:49:57 -0400
A few months ago I adopted a 2yr male.  He loves his mommy but dosen't seem
2 like anyone else.  He loves our cat, they will spend hours playing.  He
verey truly hates our chihuahua and tries 2 hurt him every chance he gets.
Not liking the dog I can understand, but he will walk up 2 people that come
over(we keep loose in the living room when ever possible) and without being
provoked will litteraly latch on 2 an ankle or leg the first chance he gets.
He bites hard enuogh 2 draw blood.  Hes not 2 loving toward my husband
either.  I'm clueless 2 this behavior.  Anyone have any ideas??  Please help
I'm getting sick of hearing my baby refured 2 as demon rat.

Thank U,
 Jeannie & Paisley