Date:
Tue, 14 May 2002 06:23:18 -0700
I have suffered another loss, but somehow, I think I can live with this
one!

I have been frantically looking for the match to my favorite black sock.
The thick, soft, slouch type!

I was doing a "cleaning" thing - you know, the type where you get real
anal and move all the furniture to clean under and behind and found my
sock.  Laying there, not moving -- lifeless.  I was so happy to see it
I didn't notice the gleem in either Jake's or Fibi's eyes.  I laid it
on the table (up high were little fuzzies can't retrieve it again) and
continued on with my cleaning.

I grabbed my sock to put it in the wash only to notice that it was a
mute point.  The entire heel of the sock is gone!  They have chewed the
stuffing out of it!  GRRRRRR.  I give them hundreds of toys and they chew
up my favorite sock.  Gotta luv em.

  -- Lynn (Jake and Fibi)