From:
Kerry and Jeremy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 May 1998 19:49:46 -0400
I konw I said I would have nothing else to say about this, BUT.... everyone
seems to be obsessed with this topic, and bothering me about it so...I am
not going to defend someone I barely know..he works with my sister on a
ranch.  This vet does what works for him and the environment he practices in
if not everyone likes it OH WELL!  he isn't trying to please all of you but
keep the wellfare of his patients!!I'm not going to defend him to the world,
because I cannot speak for him as well as he could speak on behalf of
himself.

I did not say that all farmers did anything but that MANY in the area I live
do..I did not generalize about ALL of anything but said many from my own
personal experience.

I'm really sorry that in a brief moment when I was panicky and concerned
about my brother-in-law's new ferret (Jake) that I so horrified you all.  I
was upset and frustrated and concerned, I simply wanted so comfort and some
sage advice from experienced ferret owners.

My apologies that I thought that I would find it here...I think I might have
had my fill of the ferret digest..its too difficult to keep up with
defending myself regarding one small statement.

I simply thought I'd found a place where I could find out valuable
information and stories about ferrets, which could only benefit my guys.
I am truly sorry that I was wrong about this.

Kerry