From:
Lydia Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 May 2000 11:11:35 -0400
Last night we helped rescue a found ferret.  I hope we can find his people.
The poor boy was covered in ticks.  So sad, but he was such a good boy.  He
didn't bite me at all when I was trying to get those things out of him.  He
spent the night here so we had to do some fancy sleeping arrangements.

Sassy slept in the play room.  Sassy has not been able to sleep in the big
cage with the crew, because of Snickers.  Snick is was kicking poor Sassys
bottom out of everything.  Last night I gave ferretone to both Snick and
Sassy at the same time.  Letting them lick out of the bottle together.  It
seem to make a difference.  After that the fighting was less.

Today after a night in the playroom Sassy was pooped.  She wanted a hammy.
So I put all of my crew in the big cage.  The rescue boy in Sassy's cage
and guess what.  I just checked on them and they are all asleep.  Yahoo.
Snickers is in a different hammy but she is sleep.  Thank the good Lord for
that.  I hope its the end of separate cages.  Prayers to all of the sick
and lost ferrets and thier humans.

--
Lydia and the crew
Snickers, Casper, Bubba, Smokey, Trooper, Sassy