From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 May 2003 02:36:28 -0400
Condolences to those with lost, sick, or angeled desk cleaners...

(Hey!  I got up on the desk!  Everyone come over here and I'll give ya
stuff!)

Bob C: mumbled something about: (causes of injury)
>20. Traffic accidents

Yep.  Especially driving green tractors on the highway.  Without a
license.  And near-sighted to boot.  No turn signals.  Improper exhaust.
Short little feet don't reach no pedals.  Falling asleep at the wheel.  I
tell ya, its no surprise they get injured in so many traffic accidents!

Todd and the Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns

---
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.netconex.com/toddl/page2/