From:
"CLF, AnimalFarm" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Apr 2011 09:57:55 -0400
Hey FL Peeps,

Can some of you follow my blog?

I started a blog about the things they do wrong, or the cute moment...
or even just about whats going on with me. I run a Ferret Foster
Program between me and a few freinds who open our doors to fill a
single spare cage each person. If that cage is occupied by a special
foster, We don't take in any more fosters and acualy help transport
them to another shelter, foster mom within the group, etc.Right now my
heard is sealed on two old ladys who desperatly need a final home. One
girl is over 6 possible as high as 8, the other ranging around 5-6 yrs
old. Ferret Math is hitting me hard for these little ladys. I really
don't know if I could give them up..

But right as now, I'm trying to fill the blogs up with photos, videos,
and little laugh out loud moment.

Link: http://truthbehindthelie.blogspot.com/?zx=e488b043a3a57070