From:
Deva Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 May 2004 07:30:19 -0700
When I had Rocky, he would sneak into the kitchen late at night and open
the fridge.  He would ten open the veggie drawer and pull out the entire
bag of carrots and pull them through the house and under the sofa.  I
would wake to "Crunch, crunch, crunch."

I had to move a pieve of heavy funiture in front of the fridge every
night if I want to sleep through the night.  Try as I may, I was never
able to teach him how to close the fridge door!  Deva and the Airborn
carpet sharks.