From:
Aarrow-Ranch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Mar 2011 07:45:52 -0500
Lately I take Pester to the bedroom when I got to bed and let her run
loose. I have to block the hall way off where she has learned to burrow
into the furniture and the only way to prevent that is to keep her away
from any furniture. So hence the block.

But for sure Pester loves to climb up under the bed spread and lay next
to me and sleep. When I get up I reach under the heavy blanket bed
spread to find her where she always meets my hand with a shower of soft
kisses over and over. When I pick her up she does that all over again
showing how happy she is to sleep with her humink. For sure it is a two
way deal.

In such small innocent ways a ferret will 'tell' you what they think.
One just has to learn their language where as smart as a ferret is they
just cannot learn ours. I do think over time they learn their name.
Kodo and Byte-me knew theirs, I could tell in those small innocent ways
they knew 'who' I was talking to. Just pay attention to those small
clues to see how your fuzzy 'talks' to you!

Gordon and Pester Dude-el

Air Foece PatchEnvelope