From:
"Michelle P." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 1994 23:16:00 -0500
Hi All,
  I am looking for a reason or any suggestions to my problem.....

One of my male Ferrets (9 months old), was very heavy, almost Fat,
But now his eating habbits have slowed to almost nothing, and he has lost all
of his fat, getting very skinny, And I don't have any idea why, I haven't
changed his diet, or any thing else.
He hasn't stopped eating but it has slowed way down.
His stool is fine, same color, consistency.
His eyes are bright, His coat is full and thick, and he has plenty of energy,
and still loves to play, He doesn't act depressed or lethargic.
What could be the reason for his disinterest in food?
I've been giving him additional amounts of Linatone now, and putting some on
his food to try to get him to eat it.
He just doesn't act like there is any thing physically wrong with him, I've
even checked in his mouth to see if maybe his teath bothered him, but he
doesn't act like thats the problem either, he still likes to bite and chew on
his toys, and me! :-)
Getting ready to make a trip to the vet.
Any Ideas or suggestions?? Please??

Michelle and The MASKeteer's