From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Dec 2005 10:26:32 -0800
hey, everyone...

as you all know...we just moved...but what many of you may not know is
that without the help from my mom and my sis...we would be living in our
car...with all the ferrets and the 2 cats!!...:)

My mommy has loaned us tons of money to get by...and help us get into our
own place [when the home we were supposed to get took too long for it to
become ready...or even STARTED for that matter!]

anyway...i have put up 4 of my mom's afghans on ebay to help replenish
her funds...she lives on a fixed income of $1,000.00 a month and is
raising my granddaughter with out any child support help...:-/ but someow
scraped up money to help us... yes..we intend to pay her back..but we
also have to get caught up...she is the reason we moved back to Utah...

these are NEW afghans that she has made to raise funds...and i just
wanted to help her by putting them on ebay...

Crocheted Afghan in White w/Purples by Edie [40" x 66"]
DOUBLE THICKNESS!!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4425227778

Crocheted Afghan in Black $ Multi Colors by Edie [27" x 41"]
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4425230715

Crocheted Afghan in Multi Colored Squares by Edie [51" x 70"]
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4425233171

Crocheted Afghan in Claret, Cream, Teal, Rose % Pink by Edie
DOUBLE THICKNESS!!! [52" x 70"]
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4425236118

BTW...my mommy is the one who taught ME to crochet...

Thank you all in advance...i sure would like to make this a better
Christmas for her...she has been the best mommy in the world to me...
the most loving and generous person i know...she is the best!

thanks again...
kat

Fuzzy Hugs & Whiskered Kisses...from The "Crochet-ty" Lady...
Main Page ... http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/index2.html
Happenings Page ... http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/

By the time you can make ends meet...they move the ends.

Everybody's born so they can learn to live a good life and love others.
Animals already know how to do that, so they don't need to stay as long.
 - Anonymous