From:
Robert Fein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jul 1996 08:32:31 -0600
YEESH!
We are getting to be worse than the Inquisition (to quot Bob, circa 1500s)
[Disclaimer, this is not meant to be a cheap paraphrase off bad jokes,
circus's or the number 1500 which is no more, no less than any other
number].  I am one of those lurkers who writes something about once every 4
weeks.  I have be running short of time recently and had been skimming the
fml.  Well, today, I found the other reason why I skim the FML: Rampant
prejudice, intolerance and hatred.

Enough folks.  Remember, the books "Everything I need to know about life, I
learned in kindergarten"?  Well, its true.

So here's to Bob Church [Disclaimer, not meant as other than an appelation,
please do not infer it was maent as a religion, past, present, or future]

By the way, "ef-femoral"?  <Groan>

So here's a double-hats off to Stephanie and Rick Sheme.  I have met both of
these two briefly and have e-mailed Stephanie a bit.  Rick, a most amazing
note professing your love, admiration, and devotion to your wife.  I don't
care if your are, what you are, religious.  You and your wife get a good
two-thumbs up as PEOPLE in my book.

     --Robert M. Fein
These are my opinions alone.  Nobody else can have them!
One great thing about repeating a mistake is knowing when to cringe.
Diplomacy is saying "nice doggy" while you look for a stick.