From:
Shele Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Oct 2002 22:51:24 -0500
Oscar is now almost completely hairless.  She looks like someone gave
her a reverse poodle cut.  She is eating like she is starving to death,
and is not gaining weight that I can tell.  I take her in Monday to be
weighed.  Last weight was 1.3 lbs.  She is a little thing.  She is
pooping like a trooper but I wonder if her digestive system is messed up
to keep the weight on her.  Anyway, thought I would let you all know that
she is her normal attacking self.  No pant leg or shoe insole is safe
with her out and about.  lol Just need to get her to quit losing her hair
and to gain some weight.

Shele
Bubba and Oscar