From:
Ron Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 08:12:39 -0500
>From:    "Bradley, Pete" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Question about Banana Chips
>I purchased some plain, no sugar, banana chips for Pixel last weekend, but
>I don't exactly know for sure if he likes them.  Right now, he grabs one
>and disappears under his blanket.  I'm guessing he's either saving them
>for later or he's not too thrilled with them as a snack.  My question, do
>folks buy the sugar coated banana chips, or the plain?  I was concerned
>that he would get way too much sugar if I got the sweet kind, but if it's
>alright I'll try them.  Thanks.

Pete,

My ferrets all love banana chips, but all I use are the natural dried
banana chips.  The sugar coated ones aren't good for animals, us either.

He is probably stashing them in hopes that you will give him more, then
he will save them for later.

Fuzzie Dad
Rascal,Treble,Cocoa,Moose,Charlotte,
Screech,Havoc,Casey,Hanna,Dodger,