Date:
Sun, 6 Jul 2008 09:49:34 EDT
Yes, I do use puppy pee wee pads. I get the giant ones from Wal-Mart.
It took a ittle bit before the kids stopped digging a hole in them and
playing inside of them. I place them where my kids potty and I put
poops from their litter box on them to get them started. Now they use
them like champs. The formed ones for ferrets are too expensive for my
blood. You just have to be sure you have some sort of way to anchor
them or they become flying carpets. They do absorb wonderfully and do
help keep the odor down.

It just takes a lot of patience and experimentation as even anchored
they do love to wad them up. Lil' Stinkers that they are LOL.

When I had water in my basement and the cats refused to go down there
to use their boxes they would actually use a pee wee pad. As long as
Topp Ferret didn't see them. He loves to pinch the cats heels.

Ferrets rule in this house.

Terry