From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 May 2002 07:56:30 -0400
Condolences to those with lost, sick, or angeled cat thieves...

(of course, it takes *40* thieves to steal the cat...he's too heavy to
drag off!)

In my local SuperPetz, they all know me as the "Ferret Man".  I go there
to get a lot of my ferret treats and vitamins and such and occasionally
bring one of my ferrets with me.  The staff often ask to pet them and ask
me questions about how mine get along.

Knowing that I love ferrets, when they have time, they let me hold the
babies they get in (from Path Valley and Marshall Farms).  Last week, I
stopped in the shop and they had an albino (girl) and a light-chocolate
sable (boy).  I asked to hold them and was pleased to find that they were
both very large (I'd say at least 4 to 5 months old!) and they were also
VERY friendly!  I held them both in my arms and they didn't try (very
hard) to get down, or to bite!

I was almost tempted to have them checked to make sure they weren't
animatronic or something, but they were sure fantastic little kits!  Since
I don't 'buy' my ferts, I had to eventually put them back.  However, I
intend to return to visit them as long as they are there! :)

Todd and the (No biting?  No trying to get down?  They must'a been Koala
Bears!!!) Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns!
---
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.netconex.com/toddl/page2/