Date:
Sat, 22 Dec 2007 13:11:25 -0500
I was completely unprepared for all of the storm survivors to come
forward and how to deal with the kind of condition they were left in.
And now we have more devastation to look forward to by Hurricane Renee.

The catagory 5 storm (that began as a tornado once upon a time)
transformed into a blizzard last week and has not slowed down one
single bit. She has crossed the country end to end. And now it is
predicted that she might even do a loopty-doop and go BACK to the East.

In light of this and because she has affected so many ferret owners and
their ferrets, citizens have come forward and volunteered to follow her
trek across the country. Now you, the FML'ers, will be able to look up
Renee Down's and her wayward weasels where-a-bouts any time day or
night. A website has been developed to track her journey that includes
a map, comments by witness's, updates, and even photos. The past
journey to the DMK rescue and transport of some of the rescues will
also be going up on site at a later date. There is talk of putting
up the past journey to the Portland Symposium as well. But the site
is just in it's infancy and we need everyones help to make this as
complete as possible. If you have any photos, notes, stories, or
comments about a Hurricane Renee sighting during the Portland trip,
an Ohio Rescue trip, or her current trip, please contact me. We can
put it up on the site and make it really fun. Even if the photos are
from a past visit not associated with one of the three iteneraries,
feel free to send them on in.

I strongly advise you to bookmark this site for future emergency use.
It's always better to be aware and prepared than to be sorry.
http://www.travellerspoint.com/member_profile.cfm?user=ReneeDowns

In preparing for the storm, experience has told us that glasses of nice,
cold water and a Ferrets magazine turned to Rebecca Stout's articles
help the storm calm down a great deal. Stock up on tranquilizers,
cholestreal pills and insulan for yourself. Make sure ferret rooms
are well padded for the wayward weasels to reduce damage ... they are
a group of delinquents. Avoid showtunes at all costs. If added to the
mix, results can be deadly.

Wolfy

I am innocent, I am innocent, I am innocent ...