Date:
Sat, 7 Sep 2002 19:52:44 -0400
Dear FML'ers:

Once upon a time - I went home to a family that was sooo loving to me.
Mom and Dad would hold me all the time, and take me for walks, shows, and
on vacation with them :-)  I have brother & sisters that would play with
me all the time.

Then All of a sudden   -   I was alone :-(

I could hear all my family running, jumping, and yelling to each other -
But I wasn't there with them and I can't be with them any more.

Why, you may ask??  Mom and Dad say's I have ADV, and to protect the rest
of my family, they said I had to be isolated from the rest - or taken to
a ADV shelter where I wouldn't know any one :-(  Mom and Dad try to play
with me as much as they can, But then they have to clean their self and
clean the house so the rest of the family can get out and play.

I have toys, blankies and things, But I never had a surprise as I did
last year when some one called 'A Secret Santa' sent me a special gift :-)
Mom and Dad let me open the package and pull everything from the Box.  I
was sooo happy, I bucked, jumped around the room and had a wonderful day.
It was the best day I have had since I was diagnosed with the ADV Virus

This is The purpose of my post, to ask All of you who have an ADV
ferret(s) to e-mail your ferret's Name and picture'(s), your babies
story, and an address where the Secret Santa can mail the present to!!

ALSO - Asking those Special Secret Santa's to go to
http://www.mkaresq.com/adv_giving.htm
and chose one of these special baby's so they can have that special
Christmas (as I did)!  You never know - this may be their last - and
it's not their fault they received this nasty disease :-(

                   Thanking You In Advance:
                   The ADV Kids @ Mkaresq
        Mischief, Baron  (that have passed onto the Bridge)

Kris Mewton - [log in to unmask]
www.mkaresq.com  -  www.mfran.org
Look For the ADV giving tree 2002 coming soon :-)