From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 May 2002 22:13:23 -0700
*mojo buckie and noodles crawl into the room and flat ferret**mojo runs
back and grabs a box full of numbers*

Mojo: I'm pooped!

Buckie: Me too!

Noodles: Whew...all those numbers....and only three to pick........

*mojo knocks over the box, and pulls out number*

Noodles: WHAT IS IT MOJO???

Mojo: I don't know...I can't read!

Noodles: maybe if we get on da puter thingey and match em with the winner
names!!

Buckie: DUH!

Mojo: ok....

*All three of them type 3 numbers*

Ok everyone.......

FIRST PLACE GOES TO TICKET NUMBER 22!!!!  CONGRATULATIONS Muna Al Zaabi!!!

SECOND PLACE GOES TO TICKET NUMBER 69!!!!  CONGRATULATIONS Risa
DiVincenzo!!!!

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, THE WINNER OF THE SLEEPER SET GOES TO NUMBER
120!!!!  CONGRATULATIONS Tanya Jennifer Grave!!!!

I would like to thank EVERYONE who helped make this raffle possible!!!
Even if your name was not called out, I still want to say congratulations
on saving a ferret's life!  everyone wins in this raffle, and without
generous people in the world, where would our fuzzies be?  thank you from
the bottom of my heart!

(Will the winners please email me their confirmed shipping address and any
other information)

THANK YOU!

-valerie

~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~