From:
MISS BETHANY R TOWNS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 1996 22:34:04 EST
I'm not sure if any of you have had the same problem I had but if you have I
am sorry.  I got my first ferret two years ago.  I did a lot of reading up
on them and a lot of begging my parents.  I finally got a baby, siamese,
female named Sorcha Delany.  I didn't have any problems.  About a year ago I
got another one- a female, baby, silver- mitt.  I named her Connor Mackenzi
and she got along great with Sorcha.  Last september I came home one night
and Connor was dead at six months old.  She never showed any signs of being
sick or ill and she did not have any damage done to her body.  After
Connor's death Sorcha became very depressed and stopped eating.  I brought
her to the vet and I had to start force feeding her and she is now healthy
as can be.  I also have gotten another ferret named Sadi Maconnor, she is
half sable, half silver-mitt and she also gets along with Sorcha.  I am now
interested in getting another ferret.  I would like a baby because, Sorcha
gets along with Sadi but is not always willing to play with her.  I would
like a cinnamon or a sterling silver and I would like to not spend more than
$150.00.  The place that I use to get my ferrets went out of business.  I do
not know of anywhere I can got those ferrets.  I would like any information
anyone can give me.

           Thank You,
KGCZ51B@prodigy
Bethany Towns