Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 16:33:50 -0400
Becky writes:
>...I also saw Judge Mills Lane on 2-11 and I think if that had been me
>that lost my two fuzzies to that wench from that selter, I would most
>probably gone there and taken my babies back.  I know this sounds harsh
>but I think even the judge was tempted to do the same.  That lady gives
>shelters a very bad name.  The fuzzies in question were in the court I
>think and looked fine to me....

Chill Becky, Chill!

I came to the conclusion, (giving you the benefit of the doubt), you
obviously didn't follow the thread leading up to this case.  It's available
through the archives, should you wish to read it.

I myself am not professing to know the "whole" story, but from the thread
on this a while ago, if you were to have followed this along, I am certain
you would have been very happy to see the Ferrets stay with Jean.

Thanks for this one Ela:
>The Amos family is the one that brought the suit to get Kayla (the healthy
>ferret; they didn't want their sick ferret back!) returned to them.  Yet
>they are also the ones who decided to get the case put into the Judge Mills
>Lane show.

As if Ms. Amos deserved them back!

And wench?  Really now, <tsk tsk> :o)

Jadesun, Jade Elaine Mr.MeFirst & Daisy Mai  ;o)
                               @->->-
    "Taken Forever a Whisper to a Scream"
        http://www3.nbnet.nb.ca/jadesun