Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2007 21:55:26 -0400
I loved the show! Not only did I get to see who some of you are, but
some of your gorgeous ferrets as well. The show was done very well.
Also saw some nice ferret rooms as well as seeing ferrets as the little
mischievous clowns they are.

I was also very thrilled to see my ferret statues, mounted as trophies,
on the beautifully done wooden bases with the background buckleaf, done
by Trish Petitio's husband Ross, at the HOFA show. If you would like to
see some of my other pieces, check out ebay site seller Minkey98 and
watch every week or so for new pieces :
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZminkey98QQhtZ-1

Also, I know this really isn't quite ferret related but could be as
I have heard ferrets have been used for bait. Please check out this
petition to help put an end to dog fighting as well as help get this
guy thrown of the NFL team for what he has done. Kids look up to
these guys as heros and this guy has set one real bad example!
https://community.hsus.org/campaign/US_2007_dogfighting_nfl2

Eleanor, Donald and the 11 ferts