From:
Kymberlie Barone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jan 1999 21:51:41 -0500
Hello everyone!

I just did a free website evaluation of our website, the Pennsylvania
Ferret Rescue Association's website.  All of our ratings came back
excellent, excpet for one: site popularity.  I read further about how they
determine this, and it's by how many other sites link to ours.  It said
only three did.  I though, no, I know that's not true -- lots of sites
link to ours!!  But then it occurred to me, they all link to our old site
address!  Duh.

Anyway, our new site address is http://www.ferretrescue.com.  If anyone has
a link on their site to ours, would you mind please changing it to our new
URL??

Also, if you have a ferret (or other animal) website that you would like US
to link to for you, please let me know.  I know many of you have sent link
requests, and some may have been overlooked.  For this, I apologize!  I
will be going through our link page in the coming weeks, verifying links
and checking out sites.  So if you'd like us to link to you, please send
your site address!!

Finally, if anyone wants to have their site evaluated (it's really neat,
it's instantaneous) you can do so by going to www.linkexchange.com and
choosing site evaluator.

Happy Dooking!!

Kymberlie Barone
Director,
Pennsylvania Ferret Rescue Association
Montgomery County Branch
http://www.ferretrescue.com
"Forget Puppy Love... There's nothing greater than Ferret Love!"tm
Don't miss the Three Rivers Ferret Show!!!!!!!!!
March 13, 1999 in Oakmont, PA
More info: http://trfn.clpgh.org/trfc/Show.shtml
Show proceeds help PFRA ferrets get a second chance!!!