Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 22:07:19 -0400
 .... or some wonderful, homemade ferret soaps

 .... and be able to support some very sweet homeless ferrets at the same
time?

It's not too late to still enter the S.O.S.  raffle!  All proceeds will
go to help needy ferrets in shelters, and the winner will walk away with
a BIG litterbox full of (brand new, unused!) ferret stuff.

And .. just to "sweeten the pot" .. I will send homemade ferret soaps to a
select group of winning entrants, too.  (All winners will be selected by
an independent, unbiased, outside auditor.  Rumour has it that this will
be done by having the auditor's ferrets select numbered raisins).

Please enter ... it's to support a good cause!  I'll be happy to send you
all details if you email me at [log in to unmask]  You can mail me a check
(made out to S.O.S.), and I'll be happy to make up entries for you.  The
ferrets will thank you ..  and imagine the look on your ferrets' faces
when that BIG litterbox of goodies arrives in your mailbox! :->

- Ela

   (000)___(000)        Ela Heyn
   ======@======    http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/5483