From:
"Ada ( Weaselpals)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 2006 09:52:11 -0400
Hello,
I would like to add my 2c about ferret shelters.

I have visited many ferrets shelters and her is what I have learned:

#1 Each shelter runs theirs a little bit different than others do.
#2 Some of the do fun raisers monthly and some dont.
#3 Some of them get shots for their shelter ferrets and some dont.
#4 Some do surgeries and some dont.
#5 Some are great at keeping things clean and some are not.
#6 Some do education days at pet stores and some dont.
#7 Some return phone calls when people are looking to adopt and some dont.
#8 They hardest one for me to burry is that I cant change the way they do
things.  I was told more than once that I dont walk in their shoes, each
one also has personal issues as to why things are ran the way they are.

But:
We must all remember the the 1 thing that they do is:
They LOVE FERRETS and they do take them in and save them from being put
to sleep.  They do feed them and let them out to play, they give them a
2nd chance at live.  So lets give credit where credit is DUE !!

Ada

Visit Weaselpals Ferret Hammocks , Sleepers and Hideouts:
http://mypeoplepc.com/members/weaselpals

(Weaselpals ferret hammocks and sleepers)

Barbie, Hershey and Baby  says look at Mom's web site.
Live's a Dance you learn as you go,
Some times you lead sometimes you follow !!  John Michael Montgomery