From:
Ken Nyren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 2004 11:27:03 -0400
My wife and I took in a lost ferret last night, a very friendly little
sable girl I would estimate to be 4-5 yrs old.  The ferret was found in
Raleigh just west of the NC State main campus between Kaplan drive and
the beltline not far from Kentwood park.  We were told she had been seen
running around outside in the area over the last 2 days.  If you need
more information or know who this little girl may belong to please call
(919) 833-7474 and leave a message or drop me an email at this address

Ken Nyren
www.fuzzyconnection.com