From:
RICHARD STEPHENS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 2010 21:44:57 +0000
It is with sad tidings that I announce the passing of my little Samuel.
He passed away on the 13th he was 6 years old and as best as we can
tell it was limphosarcoma that took him. he is survived by his
cage-mates Sydney, and Frodo.

dear Saraferret please check on him fore me. He was escorted by Barnaby
who was one of my earlier ferts.

He was just recently given the job of escort to my kids and arrived a
day late. When got here he made his apologies and said he had only just
got the dispatch.

I'm sure Sam made it! but this was Barnys first trip and he was a
little nervice. Barny took over the job from Pogo (my first one) while
he is down here visiting for a while.

Sam was a truck driver when he was younger. So I told him about some
of your other reports that my kids had a truck shop and where driving
other ferts and supplies around the bridge and that they just might
have one fore him.

His family waiting for him are Barny, Samantha, Sandy, and Mareta.

Rich and his fuzzy sapiens Sydney, and Frodo