Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 08:13:35 PDT
Hi, as most of you know I have two ferrets Reece (about 8 months) and
Scooter (about 5 months) My question is Reece is obviously bigger than
scooter, he is longer and looks to be fatter also, however, I can tell when
I hold scooter that scooter is obviously heavier.  I dont understand it.
reece looks fatter and is actually fatter and longer but scooter (how is
about 3 month younger) is obviouly heavier.  Has any one else noticed
something similar to this.  Could it just be that Scooter has more muscle
than reece (seeing that muscle does weigh more than fat).